Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
Functions of IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
Benefits of IQAC
IQAC will aim to:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and institutionalize good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve functioning of the college.
- Act as a catalyst for quality changes in the college.
|1||Dr. D. C. Gotmare||Principal|
|2||Dr. S.M. Awadhoot||Co-ordinator|
|4||Dr. R. S. Patil||Member|
|6||Dr. P. R. Nagmote||Member|